Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Self Imagined

As this year is coming to an end, I've taken the time to finish up a couple of projects and to make my list of new ones. Oh boy is the list growing! This piece is one for Art House Co-op. The project is called The Space Between Us. We were given a 4" x 6" piece of watercolor paper to create anything we wanted to on it. I decided to use acrylic paint since that's my medium of choice. We didn't have to relate back to the title of the project, but I chose to do my own interpretation of it. 'The space between us' and the grave is not definitive. Non of us know exactly how long we'll be in this world, so we must make the best of the time we have. This year especially, I've been trying to make the most out of my art and my life. Letting go of my inhibitions and just going for it. I hope I can continue on this path.


Self Imagined
4" x 6" Acrylic on Watercolor Paper


All Images Contained Herein Copyright (c) Heather Gordy - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment