Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIP


So, I haven't gotten as far as I would like on this, but I'm still plugging away. I do plan on finishing it this week so I can get to the other two paintings. A friend and I were discussing our process and I have to admit I do have a strange one. I tend to completely render out sections as I move along. Then at the very end, I refine areas if needed. I guess this way works for me. There has been a few I've painted a bit differently by blocking out the sections in color and then building detail, but for some reason, I keep coming back to this method. Oh well, whatever works. Maybe I just like being difficult.

Sorry for the crappy photo. I promise I'll use the good camera for the final shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment