Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, February 11, 2013

I hate it when that happens.

Have you ever started a new project, only to get partially through it, and then realize you need something to continue? Well that is what's going on with this one. I've been doing a little experimenting by using Copic markers on Ampersand Encaustic board. I then plan on painting on top of it with acrylic paint. I get the pattern figured out, start inking and coloring in, only to realize my blue marker (to be used in the background) is dry. Of course none of the stores locally have the particular blue various ink refill that I need. UGH. It's on order but of course it's going to be a few days before I get it. I had planned on starting another piece to fill my time, but I think I should really clean up my space. It's a bit of a disaster.

At any rate, here's a progress shot of what I was able to do.

On a happier note, my brand new easel comes in tomorrow! Super excited to have a good easel instead of the cheap metal one I've been using.

No comments:

Post a Comment