Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, January 9, 2017

Strictly Hardy

The new year brings with it new adventures. For the past two years I've been sharing a studio space at Hardy & Nance Studios (studio #18) here in Houston. I've had two different studio mates, both of which I have been inspired by and with whom I have enjoyed sharing the space. This year I decided to mix things up a bit and keep the studio to myself. I'm hoping this will inspire me to create more work in order to fill the walls of my studio. You can still find me in #18 at H&N, and the perfect time to come by will be during our open studios on the 21st of January. We are also having a Strictly Hardy Group Show in the gallery where you'll be able to check out what all the artists-in-residence have been up to.
Strictly Hardy Group Show

No comments:

Post a Comment