Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lost In The Closet

Cover


Pages 1-2

I started an altered book last year and named it Theroize Color*, hence the name of my blog. During the holidays with family coming in and out, my art room/office doubled as a guest room. The book was tossed in the closet behind closed doors. There it sat gathering dust beneath piles of random papers and art supplies. I finally decided to dig it out and start work on it again. I'm posting the cover and the first pages I completed. I'll post more pics as I complete pages.

Copyright © 2009 Heather Gordy. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. cool. looks like it'll be a really thick book, when all is said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it will end up pretty thick and hopefully it will still close somewhat. As I do more pages, I'll start taking pics of it from the side.

    ReplyDelete