Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Beginning

Wow, has it really been 4 months since my last post? I really have no excuse for my lack of updating. Laziness maybe? Well, I'm desperately trying to resolve that affliction starting today. Yes I know, it's the 4th and not the 1st, but who says you can't start a new year's resolution on the 4th.


At any rate, last year overall was a good one. I actually produced more pieces of work than I have in a long time. Even though it wasn't as much as I'd hoped for. The 52 in 2010 was a bust and so I've changed it to 52 in 2010-Present. Eventually I'll get 52 of those damned things.


I had my first official group show in December and to be honest, I don't know what I was so terrified about. It was quite painless in fact. Unfortunately I didn't sell anything, but the experience and networking were well worth it. I'm planning on a couple more shows this year and will update as they come along.


There will be plenty of eye candy coming soon but for now, here's a couple of doodles.


Blind contour drawing of my hand... turned zombie.

Ugly woman lounging in chair (Orange Sharpie Pen)

No comments:

Post a Comment