Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reflections


Thou Art Blinded by Vanity
Sin of The Tie Dyed Zealot

2011 was truly a great year for the Houston, Tx art scene and I have a feeling it will be even stronger this year. I'm grateful to have been a part of many exciting shows and am looking forward to many more in 2012. There are several projects that I've been working on, including the 2012 Sketchbook Project which I hope to have completed by the end of this week. It's a little different than my usual work, and I'm really excited in the direction it's going. I'll also be using a few of my most recent SNArts (sticky note art) and create larger paintings based on those ideas. It may work... it may not. For now, here are the last two SNArts from 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment