Heading

Theorize Color* Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, October 29, 2012

Día de los Muertos Show

On Friday, November 2, I will be participating in the Dia de los Muertos (Day of the dead) show at East End Studio Gallery. If you're in the neighborhood, come by and check it out. This will be my last show of the year, so I'd love to see you there.

East End Studio Gallery
708 Telephone Road, Ste. C
Houston, Texas  77023

https://www.facebook.com/events/115293225290393/?fref=ts

Mascara de Calavera 2 - Mosaic Mas

Renacer - 8"x10" Acrylic on birch panel
Mascara de Calavera 1 - Assemblage Mask

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been going through the blog hop blogs and looked at your whole blog. I just thought I'd leave a note to say your art is amazing. There was a definite shift in your work when you decided to paint from your heart. It looks like you are just getting better and better! A great inspiration to someone like me just starting out on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I took some time to find me in my art, but once I figured out what I truly love to paint, it's made it all worth it. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete